The Best Natural Deodorant!
Why Natural Deodorant?
I have been on the hunt for an effective natural deodorant for quite some time now.
With some of the most harmful chemicals found in many of the traditional store bought deodorants, my goal was to steer my family as far away from them as I could. Most of these ingredients are downright unhealthy and in some cases life threatening.
Here's a quick breakdown on some of the toxic additives you might find in deodorant, along with their effects according to Natural News:
- Aluminum - linked to breast cancer in women, prostate cancer and in increased rish of Alzheimer's disease.
- Parabens - disrupt our delicate hormonal balance, which can lead to things like early puberty in children and an increased risk of hormonal cancers. Linked to birth defects and organ toxicity.
- Propylene glycol - can cause damage to the central nervous system, liver and heart.
- Phthalates - linked to a higher risk of birth defects. May disrupt hormone receptors, increase the likelihood of cell mutation.
- Triclosan - classified as a pesticide by the FDA. Classified as a probable carcinogen by the FDA.
My search for a natural alternative led me to try several options that I cover in the product review video below. In the end I discovered that the best natural deodorant is lime juice. Yep, that's it, just one ingredient.
In my review, I cover different types of natural deodorant options. Check it out below, and don't forget to let me know if you tried any of these options and your personal experience it!
Thanks for stopping by!